Life on the golf course is completely and totally different when you consistently hit the ball on the sweet spot…every shot, every time, with every club.
Instead of thin, fat, and ugly shots you enjoy crisp irons, powerful drives, and a razor sharp short game where everything looks like it’s going in the hole.
You hit penetrating irons that cut through the wind. You start to reach par-5s in two shots because you hit perfect fairway woods. You hit buttery soft irons with laser-like accuracy. Miss a green? No problem. Pitches and chips land on the green, spin, and stop, leaving tap-ins and gimmees.
And when you hit every putt right in the sweet spot, distance control becomes simple and you start to make a lot more putts. The result? Birdies. And lots of them.
Hit the ball right in the middle of the sweet spot and you start to shoot dramatically lower scores.
In a minute, I’m going to show you how to gain that “pure” contact but first, I’m going to reveal…
3 Things that Must Happen When You Want
“Sweet Spot Contact”
I’m Martin Chuck, a golf teacher based in Scottsdale, Arizona. You’ve seen my email video tips for Revolution Golf. I’ve spent over 20 years studying the golf swing and here’s what I’ve discovered: if you want to make “pure” contact, three things have to happen.
- The clubface must approach the ball at a shallow angle: 2-3 degrees.
- The hands must be ahead of the ball at impact. This decreases the loft of the club by 10 to 15 degrees and produces a powerful, penetrating ball flight.
- The clubface must be square to the target at impact because it’s on the correct path.
When these 3 things happen, you make awesome contact. The ball flies straight to the target with maximum power.
So…if you’re struggling with inconsistent contact, it’s likely...
- The approach angle is too steep because you “chop” at the ball.
- Your hands are even with the ball at impact…or even behind meaning you ‘flip’ your hand at impact.
- The clubface is open or shut at impact.
Fortunately, even if you’ve been struggling with golf for a long time, you can quickly fix these faults. The first step is understanding WHY you’ve been struggling with your game. It’s not your fault…
Why “Old School” Teaching Methods
Make Golf MORE Difficult
If you enjoy golf, you’ve read instruction articles in golf magazines. You’ve watched golf DVDs and videos created by famous teachers. You’ve taken lessons. Or you’ve read golf instruction books.
But nothing has really worked. Perhaps you’ve improved a little but you’re not making “pure” contact every time. And it’s frustrating. You KNOW you have the ability to be a single-digit handicapper or at least break 90 but it’s just not happening.
“Old School” golf instruction is based on well…old concepts and thinking…plus misconceptions and advice that’s just plain wrong.
You’ve heard things like…
- Watch the ball and keep your head down.
- Make a good pivot.
- Finish with the hands high and the belt buckle pointing at the target.
- Thin to win.
- Swing down the target line.
- Hit down to get the ball airborne.
- Make contact with the ball and the ground at the same time when you hit irons.
And so on…
Have these dated concepts worked for you?
No? Here’s why…
These “old school” ideas fail to focus on what really matters in the golf swing: THE MILLISECOND WHEN THE CLUB MAKES CONTACT WITH THE GOLF BALL.
That’s the moment of truth when you “tell” the golf ball where it’s going to go. Every move you make must focus on that moment of truth. And when you improve impact, you hit the sweet spot. And when you hit the sweet spot, golf becomes massively easier and more enjoyable.
Along with instructors like Sean Foley (who teaches Tiger Woods and Justin Rose), I’m a big believer in the “Modern” school of golf instruction…this focuses almost entirely on getting your body in the correct positions at impact.
Why You Should Pay Attention to “Modern” Golf Instruction
At my golf school near Phoenix and at my summer based in Truckee, California, I specialize in helping struggling golfers of any age make dramatic improvements. Yes—I teach several advanced golfers but most of my students are mid- to high-handicappers who are frustrated. They’re ready to enjoy “sweet spot” contact.
To help my students, I use modern teaching methods and techniques.
Modern golf teaching has only one goal: get you in the correct positions at impact.
- Hands ahead of the ball.
- Clubface square to the target.
- Shallow angle of attack.
- Weight on the front foot.
This means “sweet spot” contact.
When you’re hitting irons with “sweet spot” precision, you make crisp contact then take a “bacon strip” divot. The ball flight is penetrating and the ball lands softly on the green.
Let me give you a quick example of a student who made this transformation.
David Brunkal from Bend, Oregon, came to see me at my former location in Sun River. A long-time golfer, David was struggling. Using “modern techniques” I helped David get rid of his “old school” thinking. He’s gone from being a really high handicap to a consistently low handicap. David said on my website…
“If Martin can help me, he can help pretty much anyone…”
My goal with David was to help him get in the perfect position at impact. And that’s the goal of the “modern” method of golf teaching that I believe in so strongly.
How I Learned the Modern Method
and Why It’s Important to You
I’ve been playing and teaching golf since I can remember. I learned the game by watching and hanging around two of the greatest ball strikers of all time, Moe Norman and George Knudsen.
Yes…he was a touch eccentric but Moe Norman was the greatest ball striker of all time.
A big statement I know but Tiger Woods agrees…
He told Golf Digest that only two golfers have “owned their swings”: Moe Norman and Ben Hogan. Moe won 51 professional events and, for the record, that’s 9 more than Phil Mickelson.
Moe was crazy-accurate and his record includes 3 sanctioned 59s plus 9 double-eagles. He set over 30 course records.
Growing up, I also worked with another legendary ball striker, George Knudson. George won 19 times on tour and came 2nd in the 1969 Masters.
I learned extremely early that it’s VITAL to focus on building a swing based on getting you into the perfect position at impact. And if you came to see me for a lesson, you would quickly discover the power of the “modern” method.
Can’t visit one of my schools?
No problem. I recently filmed a new series of online videos that include everything I know about effective teaching using modern techniques.
I’m extremely excited to announce…
Enjoy “Sweet Spot” Contact
by Watching My Newest Instructional OnlineVideos
In association with my friends at Revolution Golf, I’ve produced a new series of instructional online videos: The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program.
This completely fresh and modern approach gives you more than 5 hours of instruction with only one goal: help you shoot lower scores by making “sweet spot” contact every time.
Order the Tour Striker Training Program Today and Receive the Following Bonuses At No Additional Cost:
The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program gives you a comprehensive golf training program based on “modern” golf teaching…the same teaching that’s helped thousands of students dramatically improve.
43 Ways I Will Help Your Game
I based The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program on over 10,000 questions I received through my online videos on Revolution Golf. In the online videos, you’ll discover…
- 15 techniques to help you hit the longest drives.
- Tour-level secrets to maximum distance.
- How to create a bulletproof set up and pre-shot routine.
- Why a powerful draw MUST be part of your golfing arsenal.
- What you must do to hit a powerful and controlled fade.
- What NEVER to do when you want to maximize your clubhead speed.
- The “Set Up for Success” technique that prevents potentially disastrous mistakes.
- The right way to move the forward knee…and the wrong way to move your lower body.
- How to develop a “peaceful” yet powerful swing with very few moving parts.
- The amazing truth about the shallow angle of attack…and how this helps the all-important launch angle.
- How the “T-Gate” drill will produce more penetrating and powerful irons.
- A fascinating truth about the correct path and how it impacts distance.
- 2 keys to hitting laser-like irons that never leave the flag.
- The surprising truth about where your weight must be during the swing.
- How to take a tour-style divot…a key to crisp contact.
- What a correct iron shot “feels” like.
- The quickest and easiest way to avoid the one mistake that 99% of amateur golfers make.
- Why “ball compression” is so vital for crisp “sweet spot” contact.
- My simple “cornerstone” drill to help you finally enjoy crisp iron shots.
- How to deal with uneven lies.
- How to hit different trajectories…low…high…draw…fade…
- A complete toolbox that gives you every shot around the green.
- The low-risk strategy that prevents short game disasters and turns 3 shots into 2.
- The secret “Carnoustie” shot that will leave tap-in putts almost every time.
- A fast and easy way to boost your short game confidence.
- How a sharpie can dramatically improve your pitching and chipping.
- Advanced short game techniques the pros use—but you can master too.
- The fastest and easiest way to choose the correct shot for your situation.
- One key to the basic pitch shot…this will make pitching much, much easier.
- The correct set up for short game shots.
- A pro-level secret to “hand inspired motion” that leads to “sweet spot” contact on all short game shots.
- My powerful drill to keep the body synchronized for perfect pitches.
- What you must NEVER do when you hit the “bump and run” shot.
- “4 Rules of Short Game Success” that will quickly turn 3 shots into 2.
- The truth about spin and club selection so the short game is no longer a mystery.
- A blueprint for developing pro-level feel and learning the tour style flop shot…the “micro shot.”
- Why you’ve struggled in the sand and how to hit stone-dead sand shots from any lie.
- The power of face control—when you want power.
- How to use simple toys like swimming noodles and balls to feel a correct swing.
- An app you can download for free that will improve your putting.
- A fast way to develop a benchmark for getting the correct speed on putts. Say goodbye to three-putts.
- Clear instructions for dealing with common problems like topping, lack of distance, pulls, pushes, poor contact, hooks, and slices.
- How “doing the limbo” will create a more penetrating ball flight.
- And much, much more…
The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program is like having 3 days of personal instruction. As soon as you see the videos, you’ll be practicing at home then rushing to the range.
Meet My Students And Discover How They Improved
I'm 70 yrs old & just started playing again, after about 10yrs, because of back surgery & HIP REPLACEMENTS. I'm not able to take the club back as far as long time ago. But I'm always straight & with your tips, I'M starting to hit it a little farther. Back when I was playing a lot, I carried a 5-handicap. Again thanks for the tips. - Bill TX.
Martin Chuck's unique talent is that he is able to simply the golf swing by communicating with the words we use everyday conversation and avoiding the technical jargon that can make hitting a golf ball efficiently seem more complex than it is. He does this by creating situations (drills) where the student can feel the most important elements of impact and shot making. He is dynamic teacher teaching a dynamic swing. - National Champion Women's Volleyball Coach from The University of Nebraska, Terry Pettit:
At 84 years old Sam Charles, Toronto, Ontario shot his age for the first time after studying golf technique with me. Rarely out of the fairway, Sam lacked the ability to hit solid fairway shot and with my simple techniques was able to complete one of his life-long golf goals. It is one of my proudest moments as a coach.
Top ranked PGA Tour Canada player, Nick Taylor, is having his best season of his professional career after training with me this year. He's made the most birdies of any player on Tour and has enjoyed considerable increase in his distance off the tee by adjusting his impact alignments with his driver.
Special Introductory Price - But Hurry!
With help from Revolution Golf and plenty of business from students, my schedule fills up quickly. I charge well over $1,000 a day for individual lessons and slightly less for golf schools in Phoenix and California.
Now…obviously you won’t pay anywhere near $1,000 for The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program—even though you essentially spend a day with me through the online videos.
What would you pay for 5 hours of tour-level instruction? $300? $500?
Remember…at the end of the video, you’ll have a new blueprint for “sweet spot” ball striking based on “modern” teaching techniques.
And if you have any questions, I'll answer them on the SIX live events.
What’s the value of a total transformation of your game? No more skulling. No more slicing. No more thin shots. No more foozles and skunks.
Well I’m delighted to say I persuaded Justin and all the good people at Revolution Golf to give you a special low introductory price for my online video series.
This special low price for Revolution Golf members ONLY is available for a limited time so hurry and order right now.
To get the special low introductory price, simply click the link below.
And, of course, The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program is protected by…
Revolution Golf provides one of the strongest guarantees anywhere. You get 365 days to decide if The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program helps you. If you’re not happy for any reason, or no reason, simply call The Revolution Golf customer service team at 888-388-7155 and you’ll receive a prompt and courteous refund.
That’s right…if my instruction does not help you hit “sweet spot” shots time after time, you get your money back. No questions asked. We’re completely backing up the promises I’m making on this web page.
Frustration or Inspiration…the Choice is Yours!
When I play golf, I often see golfers who are really struggling. And I wonder why…there’s absolutely no need to play poor golf.
So…you have a simple choice if you’re serious about improving.
You can keep using “old school” instruction and keep struggling.
You can benefit right now from “modern” teaching which focuses on getting into the right position at impact.
With the instruction in The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program you will:
- Hit the ball 20-40 yards further with your driver.
- Enjoy penetrating irons that put you in a position to score.
- Save 5-10 shots around the greens.
- Fix any nagging faults.
- Finally discover how to hit a powerful draw for extra “bonus” distance.
All from learning how to make “sweet spot” contact every time you practice and play.
Gain access to this “modern” teaching right now for the special introductory price of just $37. It’s a “no-brainer” bargain. And if you’re not completely satisfied, you get a full and complete refund.
To a Lifetime of Great Golf…
Founder and CEO
The Tour Striker Golf Academy
P.S. Just for a second, I want you to imagine this…you stand on the tee full of confidence and pipe a “career” drive. It’s a monster par-5 and you launch a 3-wood into the teeth of the wind. It’s just short of the green and you hit a perfect bump-and-run that leaves a short putt you nail in the middle of the hole for a “routine” birdie.
No need to imagine…that’s what happens when you make excellent contact right in the middle of the sweet spot with every club, every time.
"Sweet Spot" contact is what you get with The Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program.