DISCOVER REMARKABLE AND TRULY INNOVATIVE WEDGES SO YOU SHOOT LOWER SCORES AS SOON AS YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR BAG
“Get Up and Down from the Ball Washer, Cart Path, and Deep Cabbage – Even the Men’s Grill Room! ANYWHERE Near the Green …”
Yes – with the all-new game-changing Renegar Rx14 you will enjoy magical wedge shots from anywhere around the green – and dramatically reduce your handicap in the next 30 days
Imagine a complete transformation of your short game.
Imagine being 15 feet off the green and feeling totally confident your next shot will be a 2 foot putt.
Imagine facing that most difficult of shots – in a bunker on a downhill lie to a tight pin – with total confidence.
Imagine hitting a soft lob that lands like a sack of feathers – from a tight, tight lie…
Imagine finding your ball in deep, nasty rough right next to the green and thinking, “no problem here.”
Imagine facing a challenging 30-yard shot to a back pin and firing in a low laser that bounces a couple of times then stops like a fighter jet on an aircraft carrier – forcing your opponent to concede the putt.
Imagine how your scores will improve once you turn 4 shots into 3 and 3 shots into 2.
There’s no need to imagine any more.
Right now, I’m experiencing all of the above … and so can you … with the help of the all-new Renegar Rx14 wedges.
WHY I MADE THE SWITCH TO RENEGAR FROM THE “BIG BRAND” WEDGES
I’m Justin Tupper, the Founder and CEO of Revolution Golf and let me tell you a quick story about my wedges.
Like most serious golfers (my handicap is 1.3) I spent a long time searching for wedges. For many years, I used wedges from one of the big brands. I won’t say which one. But I loved those wedges.
If you had told me, “Justin, you’re going to have new wedges in your bag very soon…”
I would have replied:
“You’re out of your mind. Get out of town!”
But take a look at my golf bag right now...
Instead of those “brand name” wedges, you’ll see Renegar wedges, including the all-new Rx14.
How did that happen?
A couple of years ago, I met Bob Renegar, the founder of Renegar Golf and the inventor of the Renegar Rx14 Wedge.
Bob has spent the last 21 years perfecting just one club…the wedge. This dedication to creating the perfect wedge caught my attention. So when Bob invited me to try one of his wedges, I was intrigued.
But I was also thinking, “I’ll try this, say ‘thank you’ and politely hand it back to Bob.”
When I test drove the Rx14, I immediately noticed the impressive quality but I also noticed the ‘scoop’ in the sole of the wedge…see the photo below.
After hitting some balls with the wedge and taking it to the course, I ordered two more Renegar wedges and they’re in my arsenal right now.
To explain why I love my Renegar wedges, let me help you understand …
WHY BOUNCE IS YOUR FRIEND … AND YOUR ENEMY … AND WHY THAT’S IMPORTANT
I’m going to get into some golf “techno talk” for a second … hang with me because it’s VITAL you understand the potential problem with your current wedges … and how this keeps you from getting up and down.
Take a look at your sand wedge – or any of your wedges – and feel the bottom edge (sole) of the club.
Feel the bulge?
That bulge is the “bounce” of the club.
There’s a trade off when it comes to bounce.
A lot of bounce makes it easier to escape a bunker. But a lot of bounce makes it almost impossible to hit wedge shots from a tight lie – because the leading edge is way above the ground.
A wedge with low bounce makes shots from a tight lie easier but these “low bounce” wedges are difficult to use in the bunker – because you need bounce to move the club head upward through the sand to explode the sand into the ball.
The “brand name” wedges come in a variety of bounce combinations. You have to pick your poison: low bounce or high bounce. Yes – you can go with a “medium” bounce wedge but you get a wedge that’s OK … but not great … in different conditions and situations.
Fortunately, Bob Renegar solved the bounce problem by designing a wedge with the patented “scoop” in the sole.
THE AMAZING RENEGAR “SCOOP” AND WHY IT MAKES WEDGE SHOTS A PLEASURE
Frustrated with the ‘bounce problem’ Bob Renegar got to work.
Bob is an avid golfer and low single digit handicapper. He holds a Bachelors degree in Aerospace and a Masters degree in Industrial Studies. He was a member of the Golf Digest Technical Panel for 12 years from 1997-2008.
Leveraging 30 years of experience in the golf industry—including years as Director of R&D for both Hogan and Palmer and years consulting with many of the biggest brands in the game—Bob created the Rx14 wedge.
Looking at the Rx14, you’ll immediately notice the big ‘scoop’ in the sole. This patented technology is important because with the Rx14, and that scoop, Bob has achieved the HOLY GRAIL OF WEDGE DESIGN…
Lowering the leading edge while increasing the bounce – so you get the most versatile wedge on the planet.
With the Rx14, you get a high bounce wedge with all the properties of a low bounce wedge…it’s the best of both worlds.
This means you can …
- Avoid ‘total disaster’ chunks and skulls
- Get the ball out of the sand every time
- Hit stone-dead chips from ANY lie
- Pitch with ‘spin and stop’ precision
- Hit full wedges that land softly and travel consistent distances
- Take the guesswork out of hitting from the rough
With the Rx14, Bob Renegar has totally transformed the wedge.
This illustration clearly shows the difference between the ‘normal’ wedge and The Renegar Wedge.
Rob Miller, writing for the popular GolfWRX website stated:
"I'm a believer. I was incredulous when asked to review these and actually almost turned down the opportunity. After playing them I have to say they are a top notch wedge that offers a solid feel, high spin, exceptional playability from all sorts of lies (but gets better the closer you get to the green), and looks cool doing it."
HOW RENEGAR GOLF IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT
FROM ANY OTHER GOLF COMPANY AND WHAT
THIS MEANS FOR YOU…
Look—I know how much money the big companies pump into research and development and they produce awesome clubs…BUT…Renegar Golf really impressed me. Here’s why.
- They specialize in wedges and are totally committed to making the world’s top wedges…nothing else but wedges…
- As they write: “do one thing, and do it better than anyone else.”
- The company found a genuine and effective solution to the major problem with the “traditional” Sarazen wedge. Every other company is still essentially using the Sarazen design.
- They hand design their wedges for excellent feel.
- To ensure quality, they use best practices manufacturing.
- The RX14 is the result of 20 years of research and development.
- The company does not compromise on quality and uses the highest quality materials.
- Renegar has made the RX14 remarkably affordable – as you’ll discover in a minute.
- A really strong guarantee means you can try Renegar Wedges risk-free.
The technology and commitment to quality is impressive…the results are superb…as I’m about to describe in a minute.
When Bob Renegar Showed me results from robotic testing, I was not actually that surprised…I enjoy the results first-hand whenever I play golf…and the Renegar Wedges are significantly more effective than my previous wedges.
TESTING SHOWS RENEGAR BEATS MAJOR BRANDS
Bob had the guts to test his wedges against the major brands using the industry standard…the Trackman Live Player Launch Monitor. A ‘real live golfer’ hit full swing shots with 56 degree wedges from Renegar … and then hit shots from Brand C and Brand T. The golfer who tested the wedges is a 0 handicap.
Notes about the test…
- All three 56-degree test wedges were measured to confirm equal lofts before testing.
- All shots were hit with identical brand and model tour quality moderate spin balls.
- All shots were hit in a hitting bay from a mat down an outdoor range with data gathered by a TrackMan launch monitor permanently fixed in that bay.
- TrackMan collects data using Doppler radar and calculates each shot to the tenth of a yard in distance and direction.
- Weather conditions were excellent with air temperature at 60 degrees and no wind.
The Renegar wedge exhibited greater control, accuracy, and consistency – even at the higher swing speeds generated by the “power player” tester. The Brand C and Brand T wedges could not match the accuracy, consistency, or control of the Renegar wedge.
I’ve included three graphics from the test. These illustrate the “shot dispersion patterns” of the three clubs.
So testing data shows the Renegar RX14 is TWICE as accurate as Brand "T" and 5 TIMES as accurate as Brand "C".
Renegar Validates the Testing
To validate the results, Bob and his team undertook robot testing using the 56-degree wedge. In this case, the robot hit some off-center hits. The robot test results showed the Renegar wedge as 3 times more accurate than the competition.
TOUR CALIBER QUALITY PLUS USEFUL “WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?” INNOVATION…
GET UP AND DOWN FROM PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE
The RX14 from Renegar is the next step in wedge design and is a total redesign – taking the best of the RX12 and introducing new technology.
Let's take a look at the Renegar Wedge in detail.
1. Investment cast 304 “super soft” stainless steel club head material. A more expensive material … but provides forgiveness with a forged feel and sound. Yes – these Wedges can be adjusted for loft and lie … unlike other cast wedges.
2. New low-glare nickel-chrome plated “Dusty Chrome” finish for enhanced durability and improved aesthetics.
3. Leading edge revision provides you with a slightly squarer appearance at address for easier alignment.
4. Slightly increased offset for even greater playability.
5. Slightly larger grooves with greater spacing between the grooves plus the aggressive residual CNC facing for increased spin and control. Renegar wedges comply with USGA regulations.
6. For even better looks, the new Rx14 boasts special hosel identification plus a new black ferrule with white bottom ring.
7. A new softer (and lighter) EPDM grip compound provides improved feel and control – using the same innovative Lamkin-Renegar wedges grip design.
8. Lighter design (approximately 12 grams less than ‘typical’ wedges) plus a lower overall balance point (more than 1 cm. farther away from your hands) provides improved distance control and “feel.”
9. Available in 8 lofts for complete versatility. (see below)
10. Available in two shaft combinations … with the KBS Wedge steel shaft (now frequency-matched) plus the DTS Tour Control graphite shaft.
But the main – and unique – feature of the Renegar wedge remains … the defining feature of the Renegar RX14 is the “scoop” in the sole. This lowers the leading edge while increasing bounce. BENEFIT: Lower your scores with rock-solid wedge shots from any lie and from any bunker.
LAMKIN LONGER THAN STANDARD GRIP. The Renegar-Lamkin Wedges Grip is designed specifically for wedge play and is 1” longer than a standard grip. It’s totally legal. BENEFIT: Ideal for choking down on shorter, more delicate shots. Provides improved feel and control for delicate shots. Ultimate in durability and all-weather performance.
Bob simply said to all his suppliers and partners: “I want the absolute highest quality and materials. I want this wedge to be the best in the world with NO compromises.”
As Bob said to me… “We asked all of our World-Class suppliers to raise the bar . . . and they did.”
One More Benefit SERIOUS Golfers Will Love…
SINGLE SET SPECIFICATIONS…It’s a little known fact but even if you buy three similar wedges from the same ‘big name’ brand, the specifications can vary from wedge to wedge. This means that all your wedges can feel different and this can lead to inconsistency.
Bob Renegar is firmly committed to single set specification for all the RX14 wedges. So you get perfectly matched static weights, swing weights, frequency matching, moment-of-inertia matching, shaft lengths, balance points, and lie angles — every critical design aspect perfectly matched for optimum performance.
As a serious golfer, it’s a feature I really like because it provides predictable feel and leads to more consistently excellent shots … as I will describe right now.
THE SHOTS I HIT AND THE STROKES I SAVE WITH MY RENEGAR WEDGES
I’ve described the RX14 in some technical detail, even getting into grooves and shaft tip flex. That’s all well and good but how do these wedges actually perform?
I have three Renegar wedges.
- 48 degree pitching wedge.
- 56 degree sand wedge.
- 60 degree lob wedge.
For full shots from 120 to 70 yards, I can hit consistently accurate and solid shots. I can control the spin and trajectory, even sucking the ball back if I land the ball beyond the hole. For full shots, these wedges perform just as well as my custom-fit irons from a major brand.
For sand shots, the added bounce makes getting the ball out of bunkers simple—from different types of sand and from good and bad lies…even those horrible fried eggs. I can hit long bunker shots with the pitching wedge or short, high bunker shots with the lob wedge. I’m definitely getting up and down more often from the sand.
For pitching, the RX14 is pure joy. I can hit every pitch in the book…the lob…the high floater…the low ‘full flaps’ pitch that’s steaming in then stops like a fighter jet on the top of an aircraft carrier. I can hit all the shots from pretty much any lie…soft fluffy grass…tight turf…hardpan...these wedges mean I can be more aggressive on par-5s.
Out of the rough it depends on the lie but the Renegar wedges provide amazing control. Now…no wedge is predictable from the deep rough and fairway lies but the Renegar comes amazingly close to providing perfect lie control out of the deep rough and cabbage.
For chipping, gone are the days of having to worry about skulling the ball over the green or hitting a big fat ‘Roseanne’ chunk. The leading edge is right on the turf—just like my irons—and I can hit deadly bump and runs.
For lob shots, I can open the clubface and make an aggressive swing—from any lie with the possible exception of a cart path or parking lot.
The RX14 wedges from Renegar give me the versatility to hit awesome wedge shots from any situation.
I could not say that about my former wedges—even though I loved them and used them for several seasons.
But thanks to the Renegar RX14, I’ve also gained:
- Increased Forgiveness on ‘Thin’ Shots.
- More Confidence from Tight Lies, Downhill Lies, Buried Bunker Shots.
- Increased Ball Spin Rates for Additional Control.
- Sweet Feel to Help with Touch.
- More Consistent Distance on Off-Center Hits.
The club sets up beautifully and is really easy to square to the target. Plus there’s very little offset—which suits me perfectly.
I love practicing with these clubs and trying new shots and experimenting. I’m able to play shots I wasn’t able to try before—even on the course.
- Tight lie over a bunker to a tight pin. No problem.
- Buried in the soft sand. No problem.
- Nesty lie in the rough. No problem.
- Soft lob to the rock hard green. No problem.
With the added spin, I find I can land the ball a little nearer the hole—with total confidence.
And I love the extended grip and soft but solid feel of the shaft.
Ask me to grade the Renegar RX14 on a scale of 1-10 and I’m going to give them a solid 11!
And remember—I was married to my old wedges. I never thought for a minute I would ever want to leave them.
CHOOSE YOUR RENEGAR WEDGE NOW AND MAKE THE SWITCH I MADE…
Renegar currently offers 8 wedges. These are not available in stores.
The RX14 is NOT available through any retailer. And wedges purchased through auction sites are often fakes—plus there’s no guarantee or warranty with those clubs.
RECOMMENDED WEDGE SETS
RECOMMENDED COMBINATIONS FOR WEDGE SETS
4-Club sets 48/52/56/60
3-Club sets 48/52/56 | 48/54/60 | 50/54/58 | 50/54/60 | 52/56/60
2-Club sets 50/56 | 52/58 | 54/58 | 54/60 | 52/60
All Renegar Golf RX14 wedges come standard with the Renegar DTS Tour Control composite shaft developed specifically for wedge play. You can also choose the KBS Wedge steel shaft which is frequency matched. Choose the shaft you want when you
CLICK here.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
PLUS…all wedges come standard with the Lamkin EPDM wedges grip for better performance in delicate short game situations where maximum feel and control are essential.
And, of course, all lofts come standard with the utility-patented sole contour – providing improved playability for every short game situation.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RENEGAR WEDGES
- USGA and R&A conforming.
- Wedges have been custom designed and optimized for wedge play. No further custom shaft or grip choices are offered, available, or necessary.
- Length = 35.5 inches.
- Lie Angle = 63.5 degrees.
- Swing Weight = D-6.
- Total Static Weight = 452 grams +/-.
- Wedges can be re-shafted and your club fitter can adjust the lie angle.
- LH clubs not available YET…but are in development. Stay tuned.
PROFESSIONAL GOLFERS ARE NOT PAID TO PLAY RENEGAR WEDGES…BUT THEY USE THEM ANYWAY…
I asked Bob if any professionals use Renegar wedges and the answer was:
"Yes and we don't pay them a dime to play the clubs."
Many of these pros have deals with big golf brands but elect to use Renegar wedges. If there's a better endorsement, I can't think of one.
And, of course, tens of thousands of amateur golfers are loving their Renegar wedges. Let's meet some of these golfers.
"Perfect milling and assembly. Really gorgeous. Great balance. It's always nice when you have a club that has the balance/SW that you like, and these are right on the money for a wedge…I love it. Feels like you just want to drop it on the ball at impact. These have a graphite shaft and it works with the whole package." Jon K. California. 45. 5 Handicap.
“It’s a Keeper”
"The 50 degree I am using for full swings, and it's a keeper. The best thing about these wedges is that sole design though. Very satisfying feel when you bottom out on the ground. Like the perfect chip/ pitch/ divot feel comes very easily. Low bounce precision, but you feel the bounce. Very good bunker stats. Finish appears bombproof. You open up the face a little and you get great sand wedge bounce. Unbelievable confidence with tight lie shots." Comment on golf message board.
The club gave me more confidence around the green to try different shot types. I would recommend this club to everyone." Justin M. Roswell, Georgia. 36. 14 handicap.
"The 60 degree felt good! I found the grind very easy to open up and I was able to get the ball in the air very quickly." Mark Weaver.
“Confidence Has Soared”
"I am a high handicap golfer and always dreaded it when I had to pull a wedge out of my bag (which is often) — especially when I am in a bunker. Using Renegar Wedges has changed that. My short game confidence has soared." Tony.
IS THE RX14 THE TOP WEDGE VALUE IN GOLF?
You’re serious about your golf and you’re serious about your clubs. So I’m not going to give you a cloak and dagger approach to revealing the price. None of this “3 easy payments of…” nonsense. I’m simply going to reveal the special low price we’ve organized for Revolution Golf subscribers:
$145 (Dusty Chrome finish w/ KBS steel)
$165 (SQ finish w/ DTS Graphite)
Plus a low shipping and handling charge.
There it is.
I fully realize that’s slightly more than wedges from the leading brands. I happily paid the premium because:
- These wedges work and are the most effective I’ve used.
- I won’t have to buy different versions of wedges (low bounce, high bounce, etc.).
- I’m serious about my clubs and I’m willing to spend a little extra to get the highest quality.
- I get tangible results on the golf course.
- They help me improve my wedge play and shoot lower scores.
- I understand I’m investing in the latest technology and the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Renegar provides a warranty and guarantee.
I love these wedges and they persuaded me to leave my former wedges. I never believed that would ever happen.
Try them now…
46 Degree “Pitching” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
48 Degree “Pitching” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
50 Degree “Gap” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
52 Degree “Gap” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
54 Degree “Sand” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
56 Degree “Sand” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
58 Degree “Lob” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
60 Degree “Lob” Wedge. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.(Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
HURRY—THE LAST TIME WE OFFERED RENEGAR WEDGES
WE SOLD OUT QUICKLY…
These wedges are not mass-produced. Bob and his team have only allotted us a certain number of wedges and last time we offered a Renegar wedge, we sold out in 24 hours and the backorders took 4 weeks to fill.
So…if you want to get on the road to a totally transformed short game, then click here now (Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
. DO NOT DELAY...
I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOU MIGHT BE HESITANT TO CHANGE YOUR WEDGES…SO WE'RE GIVING YOU A 30-DAY TRIAL…
I totally understand that you probably like your current wedges. I told Bob: “To get people to switch, you MUST give golfers the chance to try the wedge and make the decision risk-free.”
So here’s the deal…
- Choose your RX14 wedge here.
- Try it for 30 days.
- If you’re not TOTALLY SATISFIED, contact Renegar directly.
- Renegar will provide a full refund of your purchase price.
So you can try the club for 30 days…take it out for 36 holes a day of punishment and if you’re not happy, Renegar will issue a refund.
That, my fellow golfers, is one of the strongest guarantees in golf.
The guarantee makes trying the RX14 risk-free.
Click here now to order (Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club).
MAKE THE SWITCH NOW…
IT'S ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I EVER MADE…
A few months ago, I had a simple choice…keep my wedges or leave them for the RX14. It wasn’t an easy decision at first. But I’m SO happy with my Renegar wedges and SO in love with the abundance of technology…I’m really happy I made the switch.
You’ll be really happy too.
- Consider my personal endorsement. My handicap index is 1.3 and I’ve tried just about every wedge under the sun.
- There’s a powerful 30-day guarantee so you take no risk.
- You’ll find it a lot easier to hit awesome short game shots—from any lie on any golf course.
- You’re getting the absolute latest technology … and it’s NOT available in stores; Renegar is the ONLY company to offer this technology.
- You can beat the pants off your golf buddies and improve your performance in tournaments and competitions.
- There’s no need to buy different wedges for different conditions.
- You’ll be on the road to shooting lower scores.
MAKE THE SAME SWITCH I MADE RIGHT NOW
To great golf all the time…
CEO Revolution Golf
P.S. As I’m finishing up this web page, I’m still shaking my head thinking back to when I had my old wedges. At the time, you would have had to hold a bazooka to my head to get those wedges out of my hands. Seriously.
But I made the switch to the RX14 wedges by Renegar and I’m enjoying the best short game results of my life and I’m confident I can get from 1.3 to the plus range.
And you can enjoy the same short game improvement…just click here now… (Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club)
P.P.S. One key to lower scoring is awesome wedge play. Ask any serious golfer about shooting low scores and they will tell you about the clubs you must master:
Yes—the driver and putter are important but the most deadly golfers on the planet are superb wedge players—and they have superb wedges.
Click here to order YOUR RX14 from Renegar (Use coupon code: revolutiongolf to save $20 on each club).
And remember…you take no risk with the 30-day trial.